Friday, July 18, 2014

The Palm of His Plans

Struggling to find peace in the midst of frustration is, well, frustrating!  I was a blubbering mess this morning when I asked for a friend's prayer to cover me, then I went to the one place I knew there'd be help - the Word! I opened my bible, and out fell a sweet thank you note given to me by a precious sister over a year ago. It's sweetness was found marking the pages of Daniel chapters two and three. Only the Lord knows exactly what we need when we need it. I have so many doubts and questions about issues far beyond my control, and I often become overwhelmed in feelings of  unsettling insecurities. I don't like not knowing  where I'm gonna land, but my sweet heavenly Father gently reminded me today that He most definitely does. I'm so grateful the One who holds creation in His hands, the One who sets the hours within the days, the One who holds all the mysteries of life in the wisdom of His grace, is also the One who has my life in the nail scarred  palm of His plans!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment