Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Moments

Lamentations 3:22-26, 31, 56-58 KJV

It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.  The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.  The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.  It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord .  For the Lord will not cast off for ever:  Thou hast heard my voice: hide not thine ear at my breathing, at my cry.  Thou drewest near in the day that I called upon thee: thou saidst, Fear not.  O Lord, thou hast pleaded the causes of my soul; thou hast redeemed my life.

He is ever nigh, waiting to reveal himself at just the right moment...that moment when I feel lost, that moment when I feel undone and alone, that moment when I don't think He can possibly be ok with me, and yes, in that moment when I feel so unforgivable, THIS is when He chooses to unveil His mercy the most. Thank you Lord for loving me so, for giving me hope, for being not only my Savior, but my friend. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment