Sunday, February 19, 2017

He Will Go With Me...

"Do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:5‭-‬9

So many times I struggle to overcome things in my own wisdom and strength - that only resluts in me growing fearful,  frustrated and frozen. When I picked up a friend's Sunday school book this morning, I was encouraged by the Lord's admonishment and promise to Joshua and the people of Israel. It is a wonderful truth - if I would only observe God's word, live in His ways, and simply surrender to His will, His promise is to always lead me, and to deliver me from the enemy. As His child, I have the promise of His unrelenting love, but as a faithful servant and observer of His word, I have the promise that He will go with me wherever I go. There is truly no reason to allow fear to overwhelm me - walking with Him has the definite potential to bring boldness, fevor and freedom. I will be chewing on this truth for a while. Happy Friday!!

♡t

"Joshua would accomplish the mission God had given him, not through superior strategy or personal strength, but by leaning on God's perfect character." Tony Evans

7 comments:

  1. glad it encouraged you, thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That motivates me a lot.Very well said facts about that,keep updating with more facts..!!
    ไฮโล

    ReplyDelete
  4. ฟิลเลอร์คืออะไร?
    สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกทางการแพทย์ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ คือ สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอชิด หรือ HA เป็นสารที่รับรองมาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั่วโลกแล้ว เป็นสารสกัดจากธรรมชาติที่มีองค์ประกอบของคลอลาเจน มีโครงสร้างประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยวิธีการทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูง
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ใต้ตา
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ร่องแก้ม
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์คาง
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์หน้าผาก

    ReplyDelete