Thursday, August 21, 2014

It's just what He does!

It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
                                               -Psalms 18:32

        Boy, I don't know about you guys, but, for me,  this week has been a hectic one . Although I do have a few good qualities given to me by my heavenly Father, there are many many I do not possess, and one gift I've yet to enjoy is being good at time management... my midnight run to the laundry mat is evidence of that! ;-) However, today as I was sitting here in my car, trying to catch my breath between classes, I found a powerful verse in Psalms 18, reaffirming my weary soul,  scattered brain and tired body,  He is all I need!
        Isn't it just like Jesus to tell it like it is?!  It's like the Lord said, "kiddo, you may not have it all together, but I do, and I will fill you with every ounce of strength you need if you will learn to lean on me!!" 
        Sooo, while I'd been busy trying to micro-manage, and do it all, I had not taken the time to rest in Him.   It's an awesome relief to know, even if I'm messy and unorganized, if I will just take the time to listen and walk with Him, He surely will make my way perfect, because... that's just what He does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment