Saturday, April 30, 2016

Thank You!

Thank you for the rain - it nourishes the ground and calms my spirit.
Thank you for my memories, they keep me grounded and thankful.
Thank you for my church - they are stuck with me forever ;-)
Thank you for the honesty and encouragement of friends - iron sharpens iron
Thank you for surprise packages in the mail - they make my heart smile!
Thank you for tears - they wash out the soul's sadness.
Thank you for the detour of heartbreak - it leads you to the place you are supposed to be.
Thank you for knowing me and planning me a great future - I'm looking forward to it!
Thank you for dying for me -  with each stripe, each wound, you conquered death and hell for me.


Thank you for old restored barns - they remind me you make old things new !
 Thank you for your Relentless Grace - I am a debtor set free.

2 comments: