Friday, May 11, 2012

Jesus Is My Constant Light




Jesus Is My Constant Light

Jesus is my constant light; even through the darkest of day...
My fears may well up inside; but are quickly calmed by His gentle way!

Even though I may stumble and fall; He is faithfully every nigh...
To pick me up and carry me when I have failed to walk by His side!

His promises always ring true; and, are the sword with which I fight...
The battles that war against me and try to hide the truth and light!

Doubt and sin can rob you of your peace and faith in God's love...
But stand firm upon His Word; let HIM strengthen you with whatever comes!

For there is no one who can pluck you from His mighty hand...
This marvelous God who holds the sparrow and numbers every grain of sand...

Is the very same One who promised He would never leave nor forsake you...
He watches over your every move and His love will guide you through!!!

God Bless!
Tonya


"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
John 8:12

2 comments: